Avoid line ups – pre-purchase your admission tickets in advance online.
Visit our TICKETS page for more information.
What to bring:
- Bring your Camera
- Bring your Lawn Chair(s) and/or Blankets to Sit On
- Bring a small personal umbrella to provide shade or in case of a little rain. Children’s strollers and baby carriers are fine too.
- Be prepared and bring clothes for all weather. The weather can change between the times that the gates open and the end of the Air show.
- There will be plenty of food, beverages and other treats for sale on site.
- Bring cash – most (if not all) vendors will not be set up for plastic money.
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses, take a hat, and wear comfortable shoes.
- Leave unnecessary gear at home
- Take what you are prepared to carry to and from the parking lot!
- NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT ONTO AIR SHOW GROUNDS BY THE PUBLIC.
ALCOHOL WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AIR SHOW GROUNDS ONLY IN DESIGNATED AREAS.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE AIR SHOW GROUNDS. YOU MUST LEAVE THE AIR SHOW GROUNDS TO SMOKE.
- NO HARD SIDED COOLERS ARE PERMITTED ON THE SITE
- Bring hearing protection for younger children.
- PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PETS AT HOME! PETS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE AIR SIDE.
The high-frequency sounds that the airplanes emit can hurt your dog’s ears.
- BALLOONS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON AIR SIDE.
- Please pick up your trash.Trash is very dangerous around air planes; all trash MUST be disposed of in a designated trash barrel.
If you have any questions not addressed here please contact us.